Chances are, if you’ve found yourself on this website, you’ve been researching a better way to experience longer, fuller hair. Maybe you’ve been watching me from a far, or maybe this is the first time you’ve ever heard of me!
Here are a few of my most favorite things about my process with hand tied hair extensions:
- The least amount of contact points, while using ZERO glues, adhesives, or bonds.
- Completely customized color blend
- Maximum length and fullness in just a few short hours
- Light weight hand tied hair wefts are used, so that your set of extensions feels light weight
- Completely functional placement – top knots, braids, and high ponies are always an option
How does pricing work?
Due to the 100% customized nature of my extension services, all pricing quotes are given through our consultation process. Pricing is determined based on the length and thickness of your natural hair, as well as what your goals are for your hair.
New clients can expect to pay anywhere inside of a average wide range of $800-$1300 for their first initial visit and will include your hair extension hair, full customized color, placement, cut and blending, as well as a full style. During the consultation process, this pricing is narrowed down and customized to your needs and goals.
Maintenance pricing for your extension appointments recommended every 6-8 weeks starts at $125. Maintenance pricing is also completely reviewed during my consultation process.
Fill out my NEW CLIENT APPLICATION to get started!
The Ali Coplin difference…
With every set of extensions that walks out of my salon, I include the following in our package pricing:
- High Quality Extension Hair
- Fully customized color on your natural hair as well as the extension hair to guarantee a perfect and seemless blend
- Placement, cut and blending
- Full Blow out + Style
- New Client Take Home Product Gift Package – everything is included for you to care and maintain your hair extensions at home