Welcome! My name is Ali Coplin. I’ve been a hair dresser in Northern Utah for the last 15 years. I’m so excited to share more information about hand tied extensions with you!
Chances are, if you’ve found yourself on this website, you’ve been researching a better way to experience longer, fuller hair. Maybe you’ve been watching me from a far, or maybe this is the first time you’ve ever heard of me!
Here are a few of my most favorite things about my process with hand tied hair extensions:
- The least amount of contact points, while using ZERO glues, adhesives, or bonds.
- Completely customized color blend
- Maximum length and fullness in just a few short hours
- Light weight hand tied hair wefts are used, so that your set of extensions feels light weight
- Completely functional placement – top knots, braids, and high ponies are always an option
Whether you’re a veteran extension wearer, or are brand new to the world of extensions, hand tied hair extensions holds the possibility for you to experience something greater. To see if hand tied hair extensions would be a good fit for you, and to request a consultation with me, click below!